Microdynamics Group is continually looking for people across all skill sets to join our team and make an immediate contribution to both the success of the organization and their personal growth.
If you are interested in an innovative and extraordinary work place, check out our current open positions below or submit your resume.
Microdynamics Group is seeking candidates for the following positions:
Position: Quality Control
Shift: 1st shift
Hours: 1st shift: 7:00 am-3:30 pm (Overtime will be mandatory) 5am – 5pm
- Check Control form/Work Order with the sample of the run from Operators
- Enter and Print Pitney Bowes tickets
- Process and run Postal Paperwork
- Print Tray Tags
- Other duties may be required and is at the discretion of the supervisor
- Computer experience
- Willingness to work with others
- VERY detail oriented
- On time and Attendance nearly perfect
- Ability to read and write English proficiently
General Job Description:
Inserting/Handwork Operators will bring QC samples of jobs they are about to start. The QC operator will verify that all the correct form, inserts, bre’s and outer envelopes are being used. The QC operator will make a copy of the form and use the check list to ensure that all the QC steps have been done and than initial to checklist.
Using window books you will need to produce and print Postal paperwork and Tray tags accurately.
Using the JTS system you will need to enter data into the Pitney Bowes form and produce tickets to put with each shipment sent to Pitney Bowes.
All candidates MUST pass the criminal background, credit check and hair follicle drug test in order to work for the company.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: Thomas Harter Jr.
Hours: 8a – 1p (PART TIME)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared By: HR
Summary: Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates board meetings; and special projects. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realist balance among multiple priorities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Directs preparation and filing of corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform with statutes.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Covers the reception area when needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, and Verbal Communication
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ALL applicants MUST pass the hair follicle drug test, credit and criminal background.
To Apply, please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an application at 1400 Shore Rd. Naperville between 9a-4p.